Double Wide Mini Vertical, DualMGV-202-20
Download Product Bulletin (pdf)
Dual units run the equivalent of 4 standard 10 x 10 mini-gels simultaneously
• 20cm wide systems are ideal for electrophoretic separations of a large number of samples that require a relatively short pathlength for resolution.
• All units are 20cm(w). The MGV-202-20 has a 10cm long pathlength while the MGV-216-20 has a 16cm long pathlength.
• Internal cooling chamber in dual units provides precise temperature control.
• Double-wide mini-gels can be cast using our patented Gel Wrap® Gasket system or with Multi-Caster Kits.
• The MGV-202-20 and MGV-216-20 can screen of up to 102 samples simultaneously. The 52 well microtitre-compatible comb is designed to run up to 96 samples plus controls on each side so that results from 1 microtitre plate cans be analyzed simultaneously.
• This system can be used for fluorescence based assays whose images can be captured on a scanner directly through optional borosilicate glass plate sets.
• For easy identification the thickness and cat.#’s are printed on all spacers.
SDS PAGE, Native PAGE and Nucleic Acid PAGE, Screening of large numbers of samples
Double-Wide Mini-Vertical, Dual
• Electrophoresis cell with cooling chamber and
coolant recirculation ports
• Platinum electrodes
• Long-lasting silicone gasket
• Safety cover with power leads (power leads cat. # PLMF-048T)
• White spring clamps (GPC-0001 and GPC-0002)
• 2 combs, 0.75mm thick x 17 teeth (Cat. # MVC20-0717)
• 2 sets of Gel Wrap® spacers (0.75mm)
• 2 sets of Gel Wrap® glass plates
• 2 lengths of Gel Wrap® gasket
• Conversion plate for running one gel at a time (cat. # MGV-20-CP)