Triple Wide Mini Vertical, DualMGV-202-33
Download Product Bulletin (pdf)
High-Throughput Mini-Gel screens up to 204 samples simultaneously
• These Dual Units are available in 2 gel sizes: 33cm (w) x 10cm (h) with matching Blotter EBU-302 or 33cm(w) x 16cm(h) with matching Blotter EBU-362.
• 33cm wide systems are ideal for electrophoretic separations of a large number of samples that require a relatively short pathlength for resolution.
• Internal cooling chamber in dual units provides precise temperature control.
• For easy identification the thickness and catalog # are printed on all combs and spacers.
• The MGV-202-33 & MGV-216-33 are specifically designed for the mass screening of up to 204 samples simultaneously. These systems can be used for fluorescence based assays whose images can be captured on a scanner directly through optional borosilicate glass plate sets. The 102 well microtitre-compatible comb is designed to run 96 samples plus controls on each side so that results from 2 microtitre plates cans be analyzed simultaneously.
Triple-Wide Mini-Verticals, Dual
• Electrophoresis cell with cooling chamber and coolant recirculation ports
• Platinum electrodes
• Long-lasting silicone gaskets
• Safety cover with power leads (power leads cat. # PLMF-048T)
• White spring clamps (GPC-0001 and GPC-0002)
• 2 combs, 0.75mm thick x 31 teeth (Cat. # MG33-0731)
• 2 sets of Gel Wrap® spacers (0.75mm)
• 2 sets of Gel Wrap® glass plates
• 2 lengths of Gel Wrap® gasket
• Conversion plate for running one gel at a time (Cat. # MGV-33-CP)