• Run times are less than an hour.
• UV transparent base allows sample visualization simply by transferring unit to transilluminator.
• This uniplanar design has a buffer chamber only slightly longer than the gel itself, minimizing the amount of buffer required - 50 ml of 0.5X TBE recommended.
• Maximum of 50ml of agarose is needed. Can use as little as 30ml for analytical runs with small sample volumes.
• 1 or 2 combs positions for a maximum of 40 sample throughput.
• Two precision-fit PVC dams snap snuggly into grooves for leak-free gel casting in gel bed. Since gels are cast in place, they are ready to run without casting tray or gel handling.
• Less than 15 minute run time required for elution of DNA in dialysis bags.
• UV transparent base with grooves for gel casting dams, 2 comb slots and built-in storage compartment
• Platinum electrodes
• 2 gel casting dams
• 2 combs of your choice
• Safety cover with power leads