Mega Gel High Throughput VerticalC-DASG-400-50
Unique size for optimal productivity
• High-throughput format allows up to 200 samples per run.
• To enhance screening productivity, the system includes two 100 well combs that feature microtitre spacing for multi-channel pipettor loading.
• To further maximize throughput, multiple amplification products can be loaded simultaneously or successively in the same well
• Gel-Wrap™ casting system makes gel casting quick and easy.
• 0.2mm thick comb and spacer accessories are available for Microsatellite Mapping
• The glass plate sandwich includes a low fluorescence back plate, making it ideal for fluorescence-based assays. This feature allows the bands to be visualized without the time-consuming process of removing the gel from the glass plate sandwich and staining. Ethidium bromide is added to the lower reservoir prior to electrophoresis and the low fluorescence glass allows direct UV visualization and photography of the results without gel removal.
• This adjustable system offers glass plate sizes of 22cm and 32cm(h).
• Dual-sided apparatus has rotating base for easy loading and conserves valuable bench space.
Mega-Gel System (High Throughput Vertical)
• Dual sided, high-throughput, adjustable height electrophoresis
unit with guide rods and rotating/leveling base
• Platinum Electrodes
• 2 each 100 well combs (Cat. # SG50-15100)
• 2 sets of Gel Wrap® spacers
• 2 lengths of Gel Wrap® gasket
• 2 sets of 50cm(w) x 22cm(h) Gel Wrap® glass plates with low fluorescence back plate (Cat. # SGP-020R-DN)
• Safety covers with power leads (Cat. # PLMF-048T)
• White spring clamps (Cat. # GPC-0001 amd GPC-0002)
• Temperature strips (Cat. # EGT-100)
• Glass plate separators (Cat. # WPS-100)
• Conversion plate for running one gel at a time (Cat. # SGR-0101)
• One tubing adapter (Cat. # TA-2000)