Dual Cool Mini VerticalDCX-700
Download Product Bulletin (pdf)
Dual capacity with dual function, run either 2 slab gels or 2 Western blots. Each gel or blotting cassette is placed into a double gasketed receptacle in the core for increased perimeter pressure, ensuring a tight fit and preventing surrounding buffer interference.
• Dual capacity with dual function - run either 2 slab gels or 2 Western blots
• Each gel or blotting cassette is placed into a double-gasketed receptacle in the core for increased perimeter pressure, ensuring a tight fit and preventing surrounding buffer interference. Hinged core design allows easy loading and removal of gel or blotting cassettes.
• Dual Cool System, cat. # DCX-700 will accept 10cm(w) x 10cm(l) or 10cm(w)x 9cm(l). Alternatively, handcasting can be accomplished using Gel Wrap Casting Bundle and Multi-Caster Kits.
• Gel or blotting cassettes can be extracted from the core without removing the core from the tank, allowing for quick processing of samples. This feature also allows for the immediate reuse of buffer for the next set of samples.
• Provides the capability of running 2 gels or 2 blots simultaneously under identical temperature controlled buffer conditions using freezer blocks.
• Color-coded anode and cathode safety features on all components.
• Tank design includes stirring bar corral to maintain even temperature.
• There are no loose parts to keep track of on the central core.
• Electrophoretic transfers do NOT require the purchase of special transfer modules.
SDS PAGE, Native PAGE, Nucleic Acid PAGE and Western Blot
Dual Cool System
• Lower buffer reservoir
• Dual capacity core
• Platinum electrodes
• 2 freezer blocks
• 2 blotting cassettes with sponge pads
• Safety cover with power leads
• Conversion plate for running one gel at a time