High Throughput Horizontal Productivity PackageHSU-2614
Run up to 816 samples simultaneously with these versatile units
Three different sized High-Throughput Submarine Systems are designed for the rapid screening of samples from microtitre plates. Analyze high numbers of cloning products, restriction fragments, synthetic oligos or PCR products simultaneously.
• Two sizes of High-Throughput Systems are offered with the following gel bed sizes:
• 26cm (w) x 14cm(l)
• 26cm (w) x 26cm(l)
• Gel Tray Specifications:
1) Made from sturdy 6.4mm thick UV transparent acrylic.
2) Grooves in gel tray corners create agarose anchors to prevent gel
flotation during electrophoresis.
3) Gel tray configuration allows single run or multiple simultaneous short runs.
• All combs are adjustable height and have an aluminum backing to keep the combs perfectly straight during gel casting with hot agarose.
• All combs come with microtitre format to allow multi-channel pipetting for accuracy and speed. Comb profiles are diagrammed at right to show the many configurations, with or without markers. PTFE-coated combs allow faster well formation and are recommended when using low percentage or low melt agarose.
• Buffer recirculation ports allow maintenance of uniform pH and ionic strength and reduce frequency of buffer changes necessary during long runs.
• Tight-fitting safety cover reduces condensation during electrophoresis.
• Coolant can be recirculated beneath gel bed to provide constant temperature runs.
• Combs are printed with catalog # and thickness for easy identification.
• Electrophoresis unit with cooling chamber
• Platinum electrodes
• UV transparent gel tray
• Tapered baffles for gel formation
• 4 adjustable height combs with aluminum backing
• Buffer recirculation ports
• Leveling base with bubble level
• Safety cover with power leads