Download Product Bulletin (pdf)
• Tank Blotting System includes a cooling grid in base for temperature control during runs.
• Capability of transferring 4 gels simultaneously under identical temperature controlled buffer conditions
• Transfer cassette assembly consists of hinged, molded polycarbonate panels and sponge pads.
• Stirring bar can be placed beneath the cassettes to allow buffer circulation, even temperature distribution and heat exchange during electrophoresis.
• Fits four gels with precast cassette or glass plate dimensions of 10cm x 10cm.
Western Blotting, Southern Blotting and Northern Blotting
Mini-Blotting System, 4-place
• Blotting chamber with room for spin bar beneath cassettes and internal cooling base for temperature controlled runs
• 2 platinum electrode panels
• 4 transfer cassettes with 4 sponge pads (Cat. # EBX-TBC-700)
• 4 additional sponge pads (Cat. # EBX-SP-700)
• Safety cover with power leads
• Tubing adapters