Flexicast Midi-Horizontal BUNDLED with 300V Power Supply. Includes Continuously Adjustable Gel Caster, 2 combs, 3 sizes of gel trays. SAVE $100.00
Catalog #: WMHE-600-PS
* denotes required field
What thickness would you like your first comb?*
How many wells would you like on your first comb?*
What thickness would you like your second comb?*
How many wells would you like on your second comb?*
|Includes the following: Flexicast Midi-Horizontal Unit with platinum electrode cassettes, gel bed dimensions of 14cm (w) x 16cm (l), safety cover and power leads, 3 different winged gels trays (14cm(w) x 8cm, 14cm(w) x 12cm, 14cm(w) x 16cm), Continuously Adjustable Gel Caster and 2 adjustable height polycarbonate combs printed with catalog # and thickness.
•Platinum electrode cassettes provide rapid sample velocity and clear focused bands without smiling. These cassettes are easily removed for replacement or cleaning.
•High quality, heavy duty construction, 3 year warranty with vast array of accessory options.
•Gel Tray Specifications:
1) 3 sizes of gel trays -14cm(w) with lengths of 8, 12 and 16cm.
2)Trays are winged for easy handling - no more sticking fingers into slippery buffer to extract gel tray.
3) Made from sturdy 6.4mm thick UV transparent acrylic.
4) Grooves in gel tray corners create agarose anchors to prevent gel flotation during electrophoresis.
5) Gel tray configuration allows single run or multiple simultaneous short runs.
•Save on agarose expense by selecting the appropriate length gel tray for the application desired.
•Continuously Adjustable Caster is easy to use and adaptable to any gel tray between ≤16cm(w) and from 8-20cm(l). The gel tray friction fits between 2 rubber gaskets using a finger cam.
•Combs are printed with catalog # and thickness for easy identification.
POWER SUPPLY FEATURES
- Power supply has compact, light and stackable design
- Universal input power supply accepts all domestic and international voltages.
- Parameters are set by pressing UP/DOWN arrow buttons in combination with a MODE button
- Power output is controlled by setting a maximum value for voltage or current. The power supply automatically “crosses over” or switches the limiting parameter according to the programmed limits as the resistance of the electrical load changes during a run.
- Safety features include no load detection, sudden load change protection, over voltage protection and automatic power failure recovery
View Special Promotion Product Bulletin
View Instruction Manual
APPLICATIONS: Separation and identification of DNA fragments, RNA fragments, PCR products and synthetic oligonucleotides